As technological innovations and applications increase with highly power-sensitive energy weapon systems increase, power management considerations are also becoming increasingly important to keep pace with “power-hungry” propulsion systems while providing active protection and tactical efficiency for the vehicle and troops.
Redler Technologies, a developer of intelligent, innovative and reliable high and low voltage power supplies ( DC ) for power protection, management, distribution and maintenance solutions in mobile military platforms, is introducing its state-of-the-art solution for engineering the development of future hybrid military vehicles.
The Intelligent Solid-State Power Rider family – PDUs and Smart Circuit Breakers, power grid platforms for more reliable and manageable combat vehicles, UAVs and RWS.
Redler Technologies’ research and development teams have developed (patent pending) a revolutionary method of absorbing electromagnetic forces – the Power Rider family. The Power Rider family offers multi-output PDUs, and circuit breakers designed to distribute electrical power while adding value to vehicle hybridization. They’re available as COTS, COTS with modifications or as projects (BTS – Build to Spec).
The advantages of the Power Rider family
- Reliability – unmatched and patented power protection for complete short circuit protection and use as a power distribution, management, and maintenance tool for the power grid.
- Platform survivability – no damage from short circuits, increases system longevity.
Rapid electrical power system evolution through advanced engineering tools and maximum design flexibility – built-in redundancy, grouping, logical rules, multiple thresholds, an overall view of the power system, etc.
- Increased availability – predictive and preventive.
- Redundancy & Agility.
- Extensive software layer that allows up to 60 field configurations and instantaneous parameter changes. Smarter infrastructure [to support troops].
Proven in vehicles, UAV/S, RWS (Remote Weapon Stations) and other defense applications, the Power Rider supports engineers, the “man in the field,” in meeting mission and maintenance requirements within its technical capabilities.
- Silent mobility and advanced silent monitoring.
- Environmental friendliness – less pollution and emissions.
- The Power Rider family is specifically designed to meet the needs of electrification